Friday, March 2, 2007

Question Response

I guess that through all of this searching, it all ends up boiling down to my inability to make decisions. It's not that I don't have preferences, it's just that sometimes it's not worth the brainpower to figure out what I want. If I must make a choice then it often ends up with me just deciding on a whim. I can only decide on things that I know my opinion to easily. But these years of not deciding upon things have built up. Many times I simply let other people choose based upon what they preferred, since the options didn't matter to me. Such as what food to eat or what to do on the weekend. I'm so used to this way of life that I don't really care about what happens. If i can get over this inability, then I can really take a stand on what I like, what I want to do, and how I'm going to get there. Maybe it's just me, my work ethic to be precise. Perhaps I haven't tried devoting enough energy to deciding my job and what I want to do later on in life. I might as well start now, so I can be prepared for the future.

No comments: